Business/Organization/Name (Please Type/Print)
Applicants Signature Date
Applicants Please Type/Print Name
|PLEASE PRINT AND FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE AND FAX TO; 210-662-5991;
OR MAIL TO: THE AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVERS' MINISTRIES, INC.
ATTN: TAKING IT TO THE STREETS GOSPEL FESTIVAL 2013
P. O. BOX 201626
SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78220
This is a great opportunity for Churches, Ministries and Vendors; following is
information and applications. Should you need further information you may
Quinn Dixon at 210-967-6348 or the Office at 210-365-3173.
|THIS IS A CHRISTIAN EVENT
1. Each Vendor may choose three items he/she will sell – but not the same as another
2. Each Vendor is responsible for policing his/her area.
4. This is first come, first serve. The Vendor who registers first and pays the fees will
have first choice of what he/she will sell. NOTE: All non-refundable fees must clear
before you may be considered a Vendor. You will be contacted once payment has
cleared. Your choice will be processed afterwards. It is advisable to have alternative
choices in the event another Vendor’s application is processed before yours.
5. Tables are $50.00 for non-food items and include one table and two chairs.
6. No smoking is allowed at or in your booth, nor in, near, around or on the premises of
the Festival. If smoking should occur the Vendor’s booth will be closed down and
Vendor will have to vacate the premises.
7. No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed or sold, or allowed at or in your booth,
nor in, near, around or on the premises of the Festival. Intoxication is prohibited if
drinking should occur or alcohol is suspected or found Vendor’s booth will be closed
down and Vendor will have to vacate the premises.
8. The Authority Of The Believers Ministries, Inc. and The Taking It To The Streets
Gospel Festival 2013 members, volunteers, workers and employees are not and will
not be held liable for any incidents, injuries, accidents or damages to any persons or
9. By entering in your information you are stating that you understand and agree to the
above terms and rules and that you accept all liabilities and responsibilities and that
any and all fees are not refundable.